Home Insurance

Anyone that holds a mortgage should have Buildings Insurance, as this will be a condition of their mortgage to do so. We source a panel of insurers in order to try and provide you with a more competitive premium. Naturally we also offer contents cover to protect your possessions, as well as specialist rental policies for both landlords and tenants.

The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.

Principal - Paul Garner
Paul Garner T/A The Answer Mortgage Solutions is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, PRIMIS Mortgage Network is a trading name of Advance Mortgage Funding Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for mortgages, protection insurance and general insurance products.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage